£38000 - £42000 per annum
Cluster General Manager
We are working with an established leisure operator with a genuine purpose to improve the wellness of their customers, to find a Cluster General Manager who can take the reins of three of their sports, fitness and leisure facilities in Hampshire.
- Lead, coach and inspire your teams, instilling a culture of service excellence and a drive for results.
- Full profit and loss accountability across the diverse businesses.
- Manage and enhance and their product and service offering, ensuring the right sports, leisure and fitness activities are available at times to maximise participation and improve retention.
- Ensure the facilities are clean, safe, well maintained and compliant to regulatory standards.
- Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the management teams.
- Great people manager, able to get the best out of individuals to realise their full potential.
- General Manager, Club Manager, Commercial Manager or Centre Manager experience within a busy multifaceted sports, leisure or fitness environment.
- Can provide evidence of growing income lines in previous roles.
- Budgetary experience.
- Living and able to commute within Hampshire.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, annual bonus, pension, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, travel expenses paid between sites and free family membership. The biggest benefit is being part of a business who invests in their people and genuinely cares about the community they serve.
For more information please click apply and we shall be in contact promptly if you have the right level of experience.