City of London
£28000 - £32000 per annum + 3K bonus + PT
about 1 month ago
Club Manager 28-32K +3K bonus + Significant PT
London South Bank
I have a rare opportunity for a club manager to take responsibility for an exclusive health club and spa within a very high end residential development on the South Bank near Waterloo. As the fitness club manager you will be supported by an assistant manager and team of duty managers in delivering an exceptional member experience for the residents on each and every visit to their club (as membership is covered as within their service charges.) As such this role is all about service and operational excellence across the club and spa and is ideally suited to a candidate who has previous managerial experience working within a 4 or 5* hotel based leisure club, leading corporate club or in a similar residential leisure development and who has a strong fitness background and qualifications. Experience of working with pools is advantageous but not essential as full training in pool operations can be provided. The club is open 7 days a week, you will typically carry out 2 DM shifts per week and on the other 3 days it is likely to be an 8/4, 9/5 ot 10-6 shift. You are encouraged to PT outside your core hours where the hourly rate for you will be c £40/hr depending on your qualifications.
As club manager key responsibilities include:
· Full responsibility for day to day operations and health and safety across the gym, pool and spa.
· Recruiting, coaching and training your team to deliver a 5* concierge stye service within the club
· Managing rotas, carrying out duty management shifts.
· Ensuring the service level agreements are achieved, producing and preparing reports for the client.
· Looking to develop the number of PT sessions and occupancy levels within the Spa.
· Managing the key stakeholders within the premises including the property developer, GM and residents committees.
In addition to a basic salary of 28-32K depending on experience,, the position offers an annual bonus of up to 3K and the opportunity to significantly enhance your earnings by taking classes on shift and by personal training residents. As such your OTE for this position will be in the range of 45-50K
Interviews are immediately available.