Civil Engineer - Hotels and Resorts - Portugal
Applications invited from Civil Engineers for a major Hotel and Resort company in Portugal
This role will suit a qualified and experienced Civil Engineer to plan, draft, maintain and enhance all the buildings, facilities and landscaping projects.
The role will include:
- Performing services that require applicable knowledge of local Hotel and Resort regulations and documentation. The services shall support the management of Facility Sustainment Restoration & Modernization programs by providing advisory, assistance, drafting and planning and developing requirements.
- Assisting in engineering assessments by assisting in site investigation, survey, mapping, or sketches; prepare draft detailed quantities estimates for improvement projects for real property facilities and utility systems.
- Providing support for the development of drawings and work descriptions for review for use in structure and system maintenance or repair. Information will include floor plans/structures, roadways/parking areas, land contours/drainage patterns, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical and fire systems, etc.
- Developing technical requirements for review to include draft material estimates/take offs from construction drawings and other project documents required for project completion.
- Performing data collection for site inspections and details of existing conditions and requirements to ensure all features are reflected on drawings for government review.
- Preparing layouts that require a high degree of precision and are used to check tolerances, clearances, and dimensions on new facilities/equipment.
- Designing and presenting Power Point presentations
- At least 3 years in managing projects for Hotel and Resort clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Language fluency in Portuguese and English is required.