£32000 - £38000 per annum + 15% annual performance related bonus
29 days ago
Centre Manager - Leisure Facility Warwickshire - up to £35,000 basic £38,000 OTE
We are delighted to have been asked to recruit for this family friendly leisure facility in the heart of Warwickshire.
You must have strong leadership skills with a good administration background and a keen focus on detail. And also with experience in customer facing roles so great with people and some experience of working with children would be useful.
If you have a passion for service: warm, friendly, and genuine with the ability to lead,
you could be the next Centre Manager. The company want everyone who works for them to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers, and to enjoy what they do.
A Centre Manager will have a proven track record of leading a team from the front. You will oversee the entire management of the centre by managing the daily operations and ensuring strategic goals are met by implementing operational policies and procedures, delivering the highest standards of service, meeting operational and sales targets and managing employees to their full potential.
Main tasks and responsibilities of this role will include:
Sales and Service Delivery
- You will be responsible for managing the highest standard of customer service and achieving customer focused KPI's by maintaining and improving review scores and mystery shop results.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day management of the facility and carrying out a front line management role as and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliant handling of complaints activity falling within the team's remit. Responsible for delivering local sales and marketing plans including the day to day management of social media.
- Responsible for achieving and monitoring upsell targets and expectations on front of house café and reception.
- Ensuring the sites marketing literature is displayed and up to date.
- Responsible for hitting site sales targets linked to membership, group bookings, parties and any other business initiative that may be enacted from time to time.
Compliance & Safety Management
- Overall responsibility for the Health and Safety management processes within the centre including the inspection and maintenance records of the facilities and equipment, and all required personnel training
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and managing an effective system of controls throughout, covering both financial and operational aspects of the business in accordance with Company policy
- Responsible for ensuring that all contracts, licences, and documentation required for the safe and effective operation of the centre are in place and adhered to consistently.
- Ensure revenue protection compliance and conduct audits in line with company procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring compliant use of Company compliance system and time and attendance system.
- Responsible for the overall performance and compliance of the Café.
- Responsible for managing all employee's sickness and lateness records and the implementation of the follow up process in accordance with Company policy.
- Responsible for leading a high performing team through effective recruitment, people management, development, retention, and succession planning strategies
- Responsible for ensuring that the targets and KPIs have been communicated to relevant team members, and that appropriate plans are in place to ensure targets are achieved.
Skills and attributes of a Centre Manager
- A passion for service: warm, friendly, and genuine with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate a large and diverse team with fairness and empathy.
- A performance driven approach creates a culture of results within a high-pressured environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team.
- In-depth knowledge of standards and regulations.
- Ability to prioritise completing tasks against competing deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly and quickly to respond to risks and compliance queries as they arise.
- Positive communicator that speaks with authority.
- 100% Commitment to customer satisfaction who strives to deliver an awesome experience.
- Basic Salary: £32,000 to £35,000.00 per annum
- 15% Performance related bonus - OTE £38,000
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Interviews available immediately