£35000 - £40000 per annum + Social events, career progression
Centre Manager in training Bracknell, Berkshire - up £35,000 basic DOE, OTE in excess of £40,000
We are looking for a Centre Manager in training to work for a market leading leisure brand in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Our client is one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful leisure concepts offering great value entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to both adults and the family market. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business, so this is a great development opportunity for an ambitious manager.
Join as a General Manager in Training, in return you'll get:
- The opportunity to earn an extra £1 per hour, paid to you every month, as part of our monthly bonus scheme
- The opportunity to earn a centre out performance bonus
- A 40-hour contract, plus additional pay for any extra shifts you work
- 50% off food when you are working
- One in four weekends off
- Optional pension plan
- 28 days holiday & additional days holiday with length of service
- Access to our in-house Centre Manager in Training programme and apprenticeships
- Free games vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- The opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo's when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
As a Centre Manager in Training, you will be at the very centre of the customer and team experience, taking accountability for the centre in the absence of the Centre Manager. You will create a safe, fun, and vibrant environment for your team and customers.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Centre Managers in Training are trained across all key areas of the centre to support the effective operation of the business. The role is varied and exciting! You will be accountable alongside the Centre Manager for delivering all areas of the budget and KPIs, driving the profit performance of your centre and have the opportunity to share in the success.
You will support the Centre Manager and team in delivering service standards in the four key result areas: the lanes, the bar, the diner, and the amusements.
You will inspire the team to provide outstanding service for our customers, helping them to create great experiences and lasting memories in our centres, whilst ensuring the centre is both a fun and safe environment.
You will encourage an environment where our Team Members are motivated and empowered to perform to the best of their ability, with plenty of opportunities to develop rewarding careers with us.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience as a hands-on Manager ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry
- A relentless approach to delivering the best operational standards in the industry
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing, and progressing your team
- Evidence of delivering on financial targets, driving business and sales
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment
- A willingness to work nights and weekends
Interviews are available immediately