Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £21000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Oldham up to 21K
I am looking to recruit an assistant general manager for one of the leading budget providers paying up to 21K, they are looking for leaders who have a passion for fitness and hold innovation at the forefront of all they do.
Based in the Oldham area and interviewing asap I am looking for individuals who:
* Hold fitness qualifications ( Ideally level 3, but level 2 applicants will be accepted)
* Have experience of managing teams or being the key supervisor
* Have experience in customer engagement - leading either sales campaigns or outreaching into the community
What are the benefits for you:
* Being part of the largest growing sector in the fitness industry right now
* Having the opportunity to progress in over 100 networked gyms around the UK
* The company is an investor in people and development of their staff is key for their success
* Having key benefits available to you such as season ticket loans- cycle to work scheme's and free memberships!
The role will involve shift pattern but at present the role is Monday to Friday but this will change at the bank end of the year. This role is perfect for candidates wanting to work their way to a general manager level with an outstanding support network. Interviews are happening immediately so please apply today