Assistant Manager - Leisure/Entertainment
Up to £26000 per annum + 35K OTE
6 months ago
Assistant Manager -Leisure Entertainment
to £26,000 + £ 8K bonus + genuine career development
(Based on 40-hour week +Overtime paid hourly + bonus received monthly)
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in Finchley for one of the U.K.most successful leisure concepts offering great value entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to both adults and families. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and this nationwide operator has recently been recognised as one of the best big companies to work for in the U.K. They are renowned for investing in and developing their top talent and progressing them in the business with their structured development programme.
Summary of the role:
· Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
· Team- Inspiring, coaching and developing team members to be the best version of themselves every day.
· Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
· Commercial- Upselling products and services ensuring the centre hits its targets.
· Financial- taking responsibility for banking and stock control.
· Working a mixture of shifts as the lead manager on duty including evenings and 3 weekends out of 4.
We are keen to hear from applicants who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm, and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business such as late night venues, health and fitness/leisure centres, entertainment venues, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants or retail stores.
- At least 1 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Shift Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager or Team leader.
- A head for business and the confidence in promoting new business and sales.
- The flexibility in their life to work at least one late evening per week and up to three in four weekends as these are their busy trade times.
There are great benefits and discounts working for this amazing brand too so to find out more please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch promptly.