Up to £23000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Assistant Manager - Football
Up to £23,000
Football lovers apply here now!
Are you an operationally experienced and sales led Assistant Manager who loves football and wants to be part of a fun and fast paced company?? You will need to assist the General Manager by leading from the front and driving sales, service delivery and customer engagement.
As the Assistant Manager you will need to assist the General Manager by ensuring the brand standards are met, ensure the day to day operations run smoothly that will include: Health & Safety, Brand & financial compliance, team training & development.
Established in 2006, My Client is a leading small-sided football brand that develops products and services to players of all ages, genders and abilities. The most popular products include organised competitive leagues with on line results, fixtures and league tables, regular social pitch hire, team training, junior pay and play and children's football parties.
- A 'business manager' in training who can assist the General Manager in looking after the site as if it is their own
- Ensuring the service provided is at a premium level, every time
- Drive sales and manage costs
- Developing the team around you to company standard and high brand standards
- Exceptional customer service
I am looking for:
- Driven, dynamic and customer focused character
- Genuinely enjoys working in sport industry and developing others
- Confident individual who have passion for what you do
- A manager who can think on their feet and drive for results!
- Keen to develop
If you are interested, then click apply! Due to the number of applications you will only be contacted if you meet the criteria for the role.