£18000 - £20000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Assistant Manager up to 20k
I am looking for dynamic hospitality professional for the role of Assistant Manager. You will need to have previous experience working in a busy bar or banqueting environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills of managing bar staff and events teams. You will need to deliver high quality customer service and ensure all drinks and products are presented to the highest of standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- To oversee the support management of the club, acting as a senior manager as and when required.
- To manage the bar team and ensure they provide 5-star service.
- To play an active part in the management team and take a lead on any projects as designated by the general manager
- To ensure all legal requirements are met and comply with the company and statutory requirements of all areas in relation to health and safety
- To recruit and train new members of staff to ensure they are trained to the required level.
- To be driven and committed to the role and future role as a senior manager
- Push and drive off peak sales
This is a full time position that will require flexibility to meet the needs of the business. Shift times will vary to suit the club opening times which will include early, late, weekend and bank holiday work.
Due to the number of applicants, only those who meet the criteria will be contacted.