Up to £32300 per annum
about 1 month ago
Assistant General Manager £32,330
I am looking for an Assistant General Manager with a strong operations and health and safety focus to work at a leading leisure centre in Hounslow that offers a wide range of facilities including a well-equipped gym, swimming pool, studios and sports hall. The centre has a high footfall with a very successful learn to swim programme and membership base of 3000 fitness members. Reporting into the general manager you will be responsible for running the centre in their absence and managing and coaching your team of duty managers, fitness, group exercise, lifeguard, front of house and café team to deliver the best possible customer experience and operational excellence. Previous management experience in a similar role iin the fitness industry s essential.
We are keen to hear from candidates who can:
- Achieve centre financial targets. Most notably DD memberships and learn to swim targets.
- Continuously review learn to swim programming, developing, and improving as required.
- Review marketing collateral regularly to ensure it is effective and up to date.
- Deliver high quality services and operational standards within the centre.
- Ensure all safe systems at work are adhered to and general building management including maintenance and repairs.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and partners,
- Ensure the delivery of enjoyable, cost-effective, and safe activities.
- Support the preparation of annual service plans, financial plans, and statistics.
- Recruitment, induction, training, appraisal, development, and performance management of the team.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to £32,300 , All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week, benefits include 30 days holiday including bank holidays, cycle to work, electric car salary sacrifice and free gym memberships. There are excellent opportunities for progression into a general management role in the future.
Interviews are immediately available.