£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, parking, discounted/free meals
Assistant General Manager - Adventure Park Mitcham - £28k basic £30,000 OTE
We are keen to talk to candidates currently working as an Assistant Manager in a leisure facility, adventure park, hospitality or family entertainment centre, looking for a challenging role that will help to further your development and growth as a Manager.
Our client is one of the best companies to work for in the UK who aim to create a safe, unique, and exciting experience for everyone, including their team members.
About the opportunity
Our client is always on the lookout for exceptional managers, who can manage the day-to-day operations of the facility, from safety, staffing and ensuring rigorous processes throughout, including financial compliance, staff training and development and food and beverage operations. All whilst ensuring great customer service every step of the way.
In return they offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses, and career progression.
As Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for
- Directly managing the day-to-day operation of the site
- Ensuring that safety remains at the forefront of all staff working at the site
- Responsible for the Brand Standards at site
- Ensuring that all SOPs are continuously and rigorously followed and understood by all staff through regular training sessions and comprehensive inductions
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, stock control, recruitment, and training
- Oversee our Food & Beverage operation including training, service, standards, stock and financial controls
- Finance - Working with the General Manager to achieve and exceed levels of profitability
We offer management development training and with new sites and ancillary activities opening all the time, so your next step is never too far away
This is a full-time position; shifts are based on 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and late evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role
- At least 2 years' management experience within the Leisure/Hospitality Industry
- Experience of working within the hospitality industry desirable
- The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team and drive results is also essential
- Approachable by customers and your team
- Think on your feet
- Putting yourself in our customer's shoes
- Examples of being customer focused
- Managed a team of more than 10 team members.
- Hold a qualification in leadership.
Interviews available immediately