4 months ago
Assistant General Manager Competitive Salary
- Working opposing shifts with the GM to implement strategies to drive club targets, EBITDAR and member experience.
- Achieving operational and health and safety excellence across all areas of the clubs
- Optimising member retention strategies, secondary spend and mystery guest/customer satisfaction scores.
- Coaching colleagues to look for opportunities to increase profit and participation..
- Creating and implementing club action and improvement plans against key metrics..
- Responding to and resolving member queries and complaints to the best possible outcome
- Setting stretching but achievable targets for own teams.
- The working pattern requires a minimum of 4 weekend shifts per month and at least one late shift per week.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a proven track record managing a large team in a premium service led leisure, hospitality, or retail business.
You are likely to be an existing GM looking to further your career by joining a highly acclaimed and market leading health and fitness brand or potentially an AGM looking for a platform to accelerate their career at the premium end of the leisure industry.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, 5 weeks holiday, free family membership of the club there is the genuine opportunity for career development.
Interviews are immediately available.