£18000 - £22000 per annum + 100% of PT + Benefits
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic Assistant General Manager in Stirling for arguably the best fitness operator in the U.K. for career progression with the most innovating fitness product.
Key benefits include up to £4000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £22,000, plus 100% of any personal training revenue that you do, 29-days holiday, contributory pension and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress to General Manager within 6-12 months
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager, General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, commercial Fitness Manager, Senior Personal Trainer or Duty Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria