Kensington and Chelsea, London
£22000 - £26000 per annum + 100%PT + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Assistant Club Manager - Amazing Fitness Operator - Kensington
£22,000-£26,000 O.T.E +100% of personal training + career development
This is a fantastic Assistant Club Manager in Kensington South West London for arguably the top health and fitness club in the area for the number one operator for progression and development.
Key benefits include up to £4000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £26,000, plus 100% of any personal training revenue that you do, 29-days holiday, contributory pension and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress to General Manager within 6-12 months
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager, General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, commercial Fitness Manager, Senior Personal Trainer or Duty Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria