Up to £22K +£3K bonus+ PT + classes
Assistant club Manager - Colchester - Up to £22,000 + £3K bonus + benefits
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an Assistant Club Manager in Colchester for one of the largest gyms with one of the most comprehensive group exercise timetables in the area, working for an entrepreneurial and expanding fitness chain who pride themselves on developing their internal talent.
As well as a competitive basic salary of up to £22,000 and development opportunities, there is a £3000 bonus and you would get 100% of any personal training you do outside your 40 hours (after your 6 months probation) and get paid for classes outside of your hours.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, COVID safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Teach the odd gym floor or studio class.
- Deputise for the Club Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and an ownership mentality.
- Exposure to supervising, coaching, and supporting fitness teams or personal trainers.
- Management experience within a commercial health and fitness environment possibly as a Gym Supervisor, Senior Personal trainer, Fitness Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Club Manager or Leisure Club Manager.
- At least level 2 fitness qualified and ideally able to teach a gym floor class.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Live very locally to Colchester or have your own transport for an easy commute.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you meet the above criteria.