Area Sales Manager - Leisure Products
£34000 - £36000 per annum + Car 50K OTE
about 1 month ago
Area Sales Manager to 36K + Car Allowance OTE 50K+
I am looking for an area sales manager to be based in the East Midlands (Leicester, Derby, Nottingham) and to cover a territory that includes Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Warwickshire, Hereford and Worcestershire. You will be working for a dynamic international business operating within the leisure space and will be selling a range of products to Councils, Local Authorities, Schools, Housing Developers, Visitor Attractions, Holiday and Adventure Parks. You will predominantly be working on warm leads and with a with a well-established network of clients including long standing clients and partners. A typical week will see you meeting clients and prospects Monday to Thursday and then working from home on a Friday. Responsibilities include:
- Taking a strategic approach to planning your diary to optimise coverage across your territory.
- Ensure weekly targets of 15 face to face meetings are met with key decision makers.
- Networking with existing clients and looking to develop new business opportunities.
- Optimise and update the CRM system, generating new leads and optimising existing client referrals.
- Maintain and develop all your accounts, working closely with both the design and quotations team.
- Provide regular sales forecasts along with accurate sales forecasting based on your pipeline.
We are keen to hear from candidates already working within a field sales role or candidates who have a proven track record in regional sales or sales management ideally within the broad leisure sector. Previous experience selling into Councils, local authorities, education or property developers would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for confident, outgoing and target driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to flourish with a market leading brand.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 36K, you will be offered a company car or car allowance and incentivised with an uncapped commission structure, after establishing your sales pipeline your OTE would be an additional 15K per annum with commission paid monthly. The role is Monday to Friday only, holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays with private healthcare..
Interviews are immediately available.