£35000 - £40000 per annum + car+bonus+benefits
11 months ago
Area Manager - Entrepreneurial Fitness operator £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + car allowance
Our client is entrepreneurial fitness operator with some of the funkiest looking clubs, innovating group exercise timetable and large square foot gyms giving them an edge in the market. Due to their growth we have asked to find an Area Manager to support the business from the West Midlands down to Hertfordshire.
- Lead, coach and support up to six General Managers and clubs and support with recruitment.
- Take accountability for service and operational standards; ensuring high standards are consistently met, the clubs are safe and clean and conduct regular audits.
- Review the class timetables to maximise numbers making sure the right classes are on at the right time.
- Support clubs with their administration, finance and organisation including payroll, profit and loss accounts, and staff scheduled.
- Support clubs with sales and marketing ideas.
- Cover clubs acting as General Manager when they are absent and on leave.
- Support with the wider business with project work, new openings etc
- Warm, supportive leader with high standards, great attention to detail and highly organised.
- Preferably multi-site commercial health and fitness experience potentially as a Senior General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager or Regional Manager.
- Expertise in sales and marketing, gym operations and fitness product including personal training and group exercise.
- Evidence of overachievement in previous roles.
- Full clean driving license and flexibility to travel.
- Being a 7-day week business, flexibility to be available on evenings and weekends when required.
With the company performing well and expanding this is a fantastic time to join them.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the above criteria.