Up to £30000 per annum + excellent benefits and share options
over 2 years ago
My client is seeking an Account & Talent Executive, your key role will be interviewing and vetting skilled Front of
House & Back of House Hospitality Staff, liaising with the Partners daily ensuring they are receiving an excellent service and attending sales meetings to promote the Staffing Services.
Excellent presentation with good verbal and written communication skills are essential with a keen eye for detail. You will have high energy levels with a positive outlook and strong desire to succeed.
You will have experience working as a 360 recruiter/consultant in hospitality or as an operator within Hotels. Having a strong background in hospitality will put you in good stead with communicating with Partners of the business. (Hotels, Contract, & Events caterer's)
This is a great opportunity for anyone that has worked in Hospitality to a high level and is now looking for progression in a new career. You will experience a steep learning curve and we will help you to achieve your goals.
● Meet Partners staffing demands by placing the staff appropriately
● Ensuring that the business has enough Members to meet the Partners demands
● Hold group assessment sessions of 20+ candidates
● Qualifying candidates ensuring legal requirements are met to work in the UK and have required documentation for their skill level
● Ensure all onboarded members are upto the standards set by the business
● Attending Operations-focused meeting with Partners, taking feedback on staff quality, punctuality, uniform and customer service and actioniong upon these.
● Daily communications with your Partners, answering incoming queries & complaints via phone and email
● Overseeing shift fulfillment and matching the right Members to the right shifts
● Comfortable rolling your sleeves up and taking on a variety of tasks, skills and experience
● Practical and delivery-focused by nature - you have a 'get stuff done' attitude
● Comfortable rolling your sleeves up and taking on a variety of tasks
● Self-assured, with the ability to keep calm under pressure
● Collaborative and mature in approach, able to work with a range of stakeholders and personality types to achieve a common goal
● Highly autonomous -being happy to work from 'the field' in West London area whilst visiting the HO in Central London once a week.
● Experience in delivery and customer-facing roles preferable
● Experience in a high-growth company or entrepreneurial SME company preferable
● Proficient at using GSuite and Microsoft Excel
● Join a high-growth, exciting start-up and help shape the way they operate
● Almost too much responsibility -significant room for you to grow
● Share options
● Discounted travel
● Competitive salary