Workforce Planning Manager London Bridge up to 55K + 5K bonus
A newly created position to lead on a strategic staffing project across a leading leisure business. This is a business critical project that requires a proven track record in developing, coordinating and implementing the corporate workforce management and HR / payroll systems. The position will involve:
- Managing and ensuring the effective implementation of the company operating systems, policies and procedures
- Utilising the workforce management system to drive business improvement, raise operational standards and deliver improved customer service and retention at each site
- Continuous improvement of the system and processes, regular upskilling of managers, system compliance and strategic initiatives to deliver efficiencies.
- Training end-users in the use of the corporate workforce management system, and the monitoring of its effectiveness
- Maintenance and administration of project plans, schedules and budgets
The position is based In London Bridge but given the nature of the project will require travel to centers throughout the country. Previous experience working within the broad leisure or hospitality sectors is strongly desired.
Interviews are immediately available.