Training Course Sales Advisor
Cannon Street - London
£25k basic + Commission - £40-70k Realistic OTE
Are you a driven and experienced Training Course Sales Advisor with a proven track record of consistently surpassing targets and KPI's? If so, I want to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for a tenacious and high-performing Training Course Sales Advisor to work for the UK's leading Fitness Training Provider offering the mostly widely recognised Fitness Qualifications in the industry.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Solely working with warm leads generated through their website and social media channels
- Making outbound calls to up-sell products to existing clients and follow up on enquiries
- Achieving call activity, duration, KPI and Revenue targets
- Up-selling, processing payment plans and issuing contracts
Your Benefits will include:
- 27 days Annual Leave and 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions
- FREE Gym and Leisure facilities on site
- FREE Courses and Qualifications
- BUPA Healthcare, Sick Pay, Eye Tests and Wellness Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- PerkBox (Coming soon!)
- Recognition and Rewards for outstanding performance
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Tenacious, driven and ambitious
- Experience within Telesales and Health & Fitness
- Experience selling training courses
- Proven track record of hitting targets
Due to the nature of this role, only those applicants who are currently working in a high volume KPI driven sales environment will be shortlisted.
Interviews are immediately available.