Territory Sales Manager Northampton up to 45K +car + Bonus
This is a highly sought after opportunity to work for a leading fitness industry supplier as a territory sales manager. We are keen to talk to either candidates currently working within a similar territory management role in any sector as long as they have a genuine interest in fitness and are engaged in a healthy lifestyle.
Candidates will need to have the presence and proven track record to influence key decision makers at every level using a consultative and solutions based approach to both new business development and managing existing accounts. You will be covering a large territory that covers the Midlands region of the UK so a base location around between Northampton would work well to cover Beds, Cambs, Northants, Leics, Warks and Oxon. It is essential that candidates have a proven ability in setting and planning their own diary to optimise the effectiveness of the working week and ensure the maximum face to face contact time with key clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· To ensure the monthly, quarterly & annual targets for the region are achieved and exceeded through the generation of new sales
· To follow up leads generated and manage the sales process · To manage the expectation & experience of existing customers to ensure repeat business
· To pro-actively pursue new business avenues and generate own leads when necessary
· To maintain the customer database and company key performance indicator system, ensuring the information is updated, accurate and available at all times
· To carry out webinars and host and present at seminars, attending relevant trade shows and conferences
Interested candidates will need to have excellent written and interpersonal skills and be able to fully articulate the range of fitness products and their benefits in presenting and providing solutions to the key decision makers within each sector.
Please note due to high volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.