Studio Manager/Head of GX Shoreditch 65-70K
A rare and exceptional opportunity to head up the group exercise programme for a high profile premium club that is opening in Shoreditch early 2020. As head of group exercise you will be responsible for programming and managing a 100+class timetable and working with some of the very best studio instructors in London. We are keen to talk to candidates who have huge credibility in the London GX market with:
- Either a regional GX manager or studio coordinator managing a premium boutique studio club.
- Have a huge passion, knowledge and drive to deliver an exceptional Group Exercise program
- Possess inspirational leadership and motivational qualities
- Strong analytical and programming skills to optimise the timetable and participation]
- Can deliver 8-10 rock star classes per week.
For the successful candidate the rewards are second to none with a basic salary of 45K, in addition you will be paid up to £75/hr to take classes on shift taking the annual package to between 65-70K per annum.
Interviews are immediately available.