Studio Coordinator ( 20 hours per week)
£14K plus ability to earn additional pay through class cover
I am currently recruiting for a Studio coordinator who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about fitness and exercise. The role is for a premium provider who is launching a new studio concept. The role is based on a 20 hours per week with the opportunity to teach classes outside of these hours for additional pay. The coordinator will be responsible for the daily operation and membership management of the studio with the aim to grow the membership base against budget.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Qualified in ETM and potentially hold functional training qualifications
* Have the stamina and grit to learn a completely new concept!!
* Have previously managed studio budgets
* Have experience managing programmes and rotas
* Be able to complete paid for training in London
* Previously work in a coordinator/ supervisor role
* Have impeccable verbal and written communication skill
* Available to work peak times including evenings and weekends
* Local to Edinburgh
If you are keen to have a confidential chat apply today