Sports League and Events Co-ordinator - Chiswick up to 30K + 5K bonus
I am looking for a sports league and eventys coordinator to manage a comprehensive programme of sports leagues and activities for a high profile corporate business campus in Chiswick with several thousand employees on the site.
- Lead on the delivery of a comprehensive sports programme including coordinating multiple leagues for football, netball, basketball, table tennis
- Work closely with the internal marketing, PR and operational teams to deliver the programme..
- Own all logistics and operational planning including site design, for sports activities and selected events
- Act as a brand ambassador and point of contact pre, during, and post programme delivery
- Look for fresh and engaging ideas which will generate excitement and appeal for the guest audience
- Identify industry relevant resources - trade shows, innovation, event management courses
- Support with teh palnning and maqnmagement of a wide range of events across the venue.
We are looking for:
- Degree qualified candidates who have a minimum of 12 months sports programming experience
- First class organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A can do attitude with credibility and humility
In addition to a basic salary of up to 30K, there is a discretionary annual bonus of 5K, BUPA healthcare, a generous pension scheme with an employer contribution of 8% , significant opportunities for company funded training and development and future career progression.
Interviews are immediately available.