Shift Manager - Stoke
Up to £19k + bonuses
A very rare management opportunity has come available at one of the leading family entertainment centres in the UK, looking for an ambitious shift manager to join the team!
My client is biggest & best trampoline adventure park in the North. and have had over a million flippers through their doors since opening in 2015 and regularly welcome over 10,000 customers a week. As such, they are looking for strong leaders who are up for a challenge and enjoy working in fast-paced environments.
My client are well known within the leisure industry for being an amazing employer. Whether it be the multiple progression paths, extensive induction, great jokes, free first aid training, regular staff training, frequent team nights out, or just free bouncing privileges - they've got it covered!
One of the first things they do during their recruitment process is get you to meet the staff. They're the best advocates and exemplify everything good about what they do!
Due to success; they have opened a second store in Chester, and there are more on the way. With this expansion comes opportunity and investment in people. We're looking for good people to invest in.
I am looking for an ambitious individual who can lead a team in Stone and has the drive & determination to progress through a growing organisation.
It is a fun place to work; the public are constantly commenting on how happy and helpful the staff are. These high standards mean that we need strong team leaders and even stronger duty managers.
You will be joining a team of 3 shift managers. You will be managed directly by the General Manager, with dotted line reporting into a Director, the Area Manager, the Head of Marketing & Head of Health and Safety.
Key responsibilities :
- Leading a team, ensuring that sales & service targets are met.
- Developing your team members, ensuring they are competent, efficient & as happy as you'll be.
- Being a key holder and being responsible for opening up and closing procedures.
- Oversee the day to day running of the business, ensuring every guest has an unforgettable experience, every single visit.
- Ensuring that the store standards are met at all times and staff are working efficiently with no issues.
- Conducting ad hoc staff reviews and appraisals.
- Managing money: starting a float, cashing up, counting and recording money on site, collecting takings from machines.
- Sending over daily and weekly revenue reports to the GM.
- Dealing with and reviewing injuries, following up and pulling CCTV footage as required.
- Using monthly marketing budget effectively.
- Regular stock takes and stock refresh when necessary.
- Ensuring our rigorous health & safety standards are maintained at all times.
- You must regularly bring in snacks to share. Food makes friends.