The Shift Leader role covers a wide range of tasks across the site. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift, including taking charge of dispatch and working as a runner, liaising with all restaurant partners to deliver food inline with our KPI's, dealing with customer service complaints over the phone using our in-house escalation process as well as taking proactive steps to protect the customer journey.
A key part of this role surrounds your ability to step into any of the roles on site.
Duties will include:
* Dispatch: food handover to riders, customer complaints, liaise with kitchens and riders and identify & resolve issues.
* Basic kitchen preparation skills across multiple partners
* Generating Daily and EOD reports
* Ensuring site is clean and well maintained.
* Working alongside the Site Manager and Assistant Manager to maintain and deliver high standards.
* Opening and closing duties
* Logging maintenance calls and liaising with contractors.
* Carrying out daily food safety checks and report any issues to the site manager and restaurant partner.
* Trained to Food Safety level 2 as a minimum or level 3 (training provided if required).
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Proactive and able to take initiatives
* First Aid training ideal (training provided if required)
* Fire Marshal training ideal (training provided if required)
Due to the high number of applications for this kind of role - only those applications with relvelant training and experience will be contacted.