Sport and Leisure
Ideally suited to a candidate with a candidate educated to A level very strong IT skills who has a passion for sport and leisure and who is interested in developing a career in sales.
You will be working for one of the largest specialist recruitment agencies that specialises in health and fitness and hospitality with a team of senior recruitment consultants and managers and your role will involve;
- Inputting and updating CVs on the candidate database
- Reformatting and professionally laying out CVS
- Carrying out multiple database searches on CV databases
- Phoning up candidates and registering their details
- Arranging candidate interviews with consultants and clients
- Taking references
Interested candidates will need drive, ambition, confidence and initiative and to be able to meet the following criteria:
- Educated to A level standard
- Be based within 45 minutes of Battersea Park
- Have strong IT skills, Word and Database
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Wanting to develop a career in sales
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary, the position offers fantastic career development potential, free gym membership after probation, plenty of company paid socials and the opportunity to watch top sporting events. Interviews are immediately available.