Sales Manager - Surrey Quays -Circa £24K+ £8-10K bonus potential
We are looking for a Sales Manager in a great club to work for one of the U.K.'s leading health and fitness operators, renowned for developing and progressing their internal talent.
- Recruit, coach, motivate and develop a team of sales consultants to achieve their KPI's.
- Creating sales plans and delivering outreach activity in the local area.
- Analysing and interpreting data from the prospect database and implementing strategy to improve the overall sales process.
- Work with other departments to develop an in-reach strategy to increase sales and aid retention.
- Leading by example and contributing towards the overall sales target for the club.
- Support the club to ensure prospects and members have a fantastic customer experience.
- An outgoing professional disposition with energy and drive in abundance.
- A can do attitude who will lead by example.
- Experience of inspiring sales consultants as a sales manager, senior sales, Deputy club Manager or Club Manager within the health and fitness or similar industry.
- Experience of planning and delivery of marketing and outreach activities.
- Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, realistic bonus potential and free membership. The biggest benefit is the investment into your own professional development to move your career forward.
Interviews are happening NOW so for more information please click apply IMMEDIATELY and we will be in touch straight away if you have the right level of experience.