We are looking for a Sales Manager at the flagship site for Europe's leading premium family sports and fitness operator, renowned for developing their people and voted as one of the best companies in the U.K. to work for.
Benefits include a basic salary up to £36,000 depending on experience, £10K bonus potential annual, contributory pension and most importantly the investment into your professional development to move into Regional Sales Manager or General Manager. Free family membership, club and retail discounts and free parking is also included.
- Recruit, coach, inspire and develop a team of sales consultants to achieve their KPI's.
- Proactively manage the pipeline of prospects and leads coming through from enquiries.
- Analysing and interpreting data from the prospect database and implementing strategy to improve the overall sales process, increasing conversions, head count and yield.
- Work with other departments to develop an in-reach strategy to increase sales and aid retention.
- Leading by example and contributing towards the overall sales target for the club.
- Support the club to ensure prospects and members have a fantastic customer experience and it is a fun environment in which to work.
- An outgoing professional disposition with strong rapport building skills, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- A can do attitude who will lead by example.
- Experience of recruiting, motivating and developing high performing sales teams in a solution based, proactive sales environment possibly as a Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Club Manager, General Manager, Branch Manager, Store Manager or Business Development Manager.
- Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness and providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
Interviews are happening NOW so for more information please click apply IMMEDIATELY and we will be in touch straight away if you have the right level of experience.