Sales Manager Bolton
18-23K and Excellent OTE available
My client is looking for an experienced sales manager to lead from the front selling memberships and managing their own sales team. The role is based in Bolton and is for a health and fitness provider. Paying 18-23K basic and with excellent OTE opportunity this role would fit a candidates that has previous worked in a KPI driven environment with lead generation.
To get offered the job you'll have to be passionate about health and fitness and sport in general, and someone who'll thrive working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be a vital member of the management team. Your role is to combine your skills and passion for fitness, with your customer service and sales techniques to attract and retain members. You will be proactive, organised and driven to achieve goals. With a detailed understanding of our product, the local market and how best to achieve membership targets, you will provide direction and manage the Membership Advisors to motivate them to be successful and achieve their targets. Plus you will work closely with the Reception team to generate leads and provide the best possible experience for all visitors.
* To personally contribute to the club revenue target while supporting and developing all Membership Advisors to be successful through effective line management of the team.
* To take responsibility in contributing to the research, planning and delivery of lead generation initiatives that drives the achievement of new member targets.
* To continually improve your knowledge by keeping up to date with industry trends and seek further training and guidance from GM
* To be an active member of the team that uses the facilities and develops product knowledge to be able to answer member queries where possible.
* To manage your team through their daily KPI's to hit their monthly target.
* Coach, mentor and develop your team.
We know that these are much sought after opportunities so we will only be able to get in touch with candidates who really do meet the above criteria. You will be working a variety of shifts including weekends, and benefits of the job include free gym membership for you and the potential to earn lots of commission!
Ideally we are looking for candidates from within the health and fitness industry but we will consider people from other backgrounds as long as they have managed teams through their daily kpi's and have consistently hit monthly targets.
Interviews are available immediately