Sales Manager - up to 30K basic 35K OTE North Walsham, Norfolk
We are looking for a Sales Manager to work at one of the largest leisure centers in North Norfolk in North Walsham with the successful candidate being given cluster sales responsibility for a number of other centres in the region. This will also include a pre-sale in 2020 making this a high profile, well paid and exciting career opportunity.
- Working as sales manager and signing up new members to the centre.
- Lead generation, marketing and promotion within the local area.
- Analysing and interpreting to improve the overall sales process.
- Work with other departments on the in-reach and referral strategy.
- Supporting and coaching the sales team at other centres within the region
- Previous sales management or club management experience
- Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles.
- Has a car and can drive to the other centres in the cluster.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of 26-30K dependent on experience with a further 5K In commission. My client has an excellent record for developing their team internally and this position is now available as the previous sales manager has now been promoted to a GM role.
Interviews are immediately available.