Sales Manager - up to 24K basic 27K OTE
We are looking for a Sales Manager at a well established fitness centre in Nuneaton working for one of the U.K.'s leading health and fitness operators.
- Leading by example and contributing towards the overall sales target for the club.
- Lead generation, book appointments, conduct sales tours and follow ups.
- Creating sales plans and delivering outreach activity in the local area.
- Analysing and interpreting data from the prospect database and implementing strategy to improve the overall sales process.
- Work with other departments to develop an in-reach strategy to increase sales and aid retention.
- Support the club to ensure prospects and members have a fantastic customer experience.
- An outgoing professional disposition with energy and drive in abundance.
- A can do attitude who will lead by example.
- 18 months experience as a sales consultant or senior sales withinin the health and fitness/leisure industry.
- Experience of planning and delivery of marketing and outreach activities.
- Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of 24K depending on experience, a realistic bonus potential of 3K and free membership. The biggest benefit is the investment into your own professional development to move your career forward.
Interviews are immediately available.