Our Client is a new, entrepreneurial, law firm, committed to growth and expansion, which is delivering a high level of service to conveyancing clients. Our team is comprised of bright, proactive and mature minded individuals; we pride ourselves in having a strong work ethic whilst maintaining a relaxed and enjoyable work environment. We're looking to acquire a couple of ambitious individuals who are able to make an immediate impact in a dynamic and productive team.
Our Legal Sales Executives consult with clients daily to discuss their personal requirements for conveyancing; supporting their property sales and purchases. They produce and present tailored quotation packages in a consultative and highly persuasive manner.
Our client has a passion for customer service, and uses cutting-edge technology and best-practice processes to ensure clients have an excellent experience. As such, this will be the perfect role for those looking to develop their communication, sales and customer service skills in the legal sector. The role also involves working closely with our Administration and Lawyer teams and provides strong potential to develop a future career in the legal industry.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and enjoy working at a fast pace in a target-driven environment
- Strong IT skills
- Interested in developing a career in sales in the legal industry
- At least 2 years' experience in customer service or sales is preferable
- Be process driven, have excellent attention to detail and work methodically
- Be pleasant, approachable, patient, polite and socially aware
- Show initiative and work well within a team environment
In return we offer:
A job with excellent progression opportunities within law; a business which values meritocracy
Competitive salary, and an attractive annual bonus scheme
Salary £18k a year plus uncapped OTE (Typically earnings of £25-27k)
Monthly bonus, based on hitting agreed targets for conversion and costs
Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company's growth
A fun and lively working environment with a good crowd of people based in the Richmond area
Continuous Personal Development within a dynamic environment