Sales Account Manager- Central London
£18k Basic + Realistic OTE first year 30K
I am currently recruiting for an account manager for a leading health and fitness company. The role is paying £18k basic and has a very realistic OTE of 30K in your first year. If you're driven, enthusiastic and looking for a company that will support your long term career goals this is the role for you.
The role is based at a flagship club within the heart of central London not only boosting amazing facilities but also a great team to work within! The team has a winning mentality and regularly are recognised within their region as being the best at what they do.
* To effectively maintain and develop relationships with a group of accounts via telephone, email and face to face communication.
*To proactively gain sales by maintaining great client relations and ensuring referrals are brought in by great service
*To achieve daily and monthly targets/KPI's through your own time management and organisation
*To manage your own diary to maximize your potentially selling times
* To attend relevant fairs and business meetings to generate new clients
* To complete tours and price presentations
* Monday- Friday hours only
* No early starts no finishes past 8pm!
*Free gym membership
* Generous A/L scheme
*Health care benefits
To apply for this role we are looking for candidate's who:
* Have experience in account management or B2B sales
* Have worked in a target driven roles previously
* An effective communicator, both verbally, written and face to face
* Driven, results orientated with a positive outlook
* Organised and methodical
Due to the expected high volume of responses we will receive, only those candidates who meet the brief will be contacted