Sales Account Manager
£30-40k Basic + Bonus
We are looking for people who want to love what they do because that's our company moto……'LOVE WHAT YOU DO'
If you're driven, enthusiastic and looking for a new challenge within a sales environment then we think we've got a perfect spot for you.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to work for the UK's leading job board to the leisure and hospitality industries. Supporting our flagship job board, Leisurejobs, are a further 6 niche sites servicing entry level to director level jobs right across a broad and diverse range of sectors. Our network of job boards has over 1 million registered candidates and partner some of the UK's most well-known and high-profile brands for all their recruitment needs. From hotels and bars, restaurants, resorts, shops, fitness centres, gyms and health clubs to commercial leisure sites, the Leisurejobs group is a trusted partner having established an industry leading reputation since 1997.
This is a great time to join a fast growing, dynamic, energetic and fun company who have experienced an average of 25% growth year on year over the last 3 years.
We really do care about our users and our clients who understand that to work in the UK's 4th largest industry means you really do have to 'love what you do'
What we can offer in return
The Leisurejobs group will offer the successful candidate a market leading basic salary commensurate with your skills and experience and a lucrative OTE commission structure that consistently pays out based on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
We believe in empowering our staff and allowing them to take ownership of their desk and their client base once they are established. We offer support and training when needed but encourage you to drive your business forward supported at all times by a clear and open company strategy.
We also firmly believe in rewarding our staff and for the last 10 years have had annual company trips abroad including Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and New York along with days out at the races, sports days, zorbing, crystal maze, white water rafting. We are a fun bunch that are encouraged to experience our clients businesses as a customer.
* To effectively maintain and develop relationships with a group of accounts via telephone, email and face to face communication.
* To work with other key departments within the company to ensure a set level of service is achieved.
* To ensure clients are kept fully informed of both Leisurejobs proposition and forthcoming product developments.
* To secure sales by engaging with clients on the telephone, via email and face to face.
* To work towards agreed annual and quarterly KPI's including activity targets.
* To be able to engage clients and articulate views over the telephone, by email and face to face
* To empathise with clients, understanding their business, recognising the importance of using their time sparingly and responding promptly and punctually to issues raised
* To closely manage and develop effective relationship with a number of clients
Key Technical Skills and Expertise
* Experience in account management within a B2B Customer Service/Online/Tech environment
* Experience of telephone and face to face selling with performance targets
* Experience working in a team
* IT literate
* An effective communicator, both verbally, written and face to face
* Driven, results orientated with a positive outlook
* Organised and methodical
Due to the expected high volume of responses we will recieve, only those candidates who meet the brief will be contacted