Retail Coordinator for a unique sports offering
Westbourne Park , London
Up to £21k basic OTE 26K
I am recruiting for a retail co-ordinator for a specialised sport shop which is due to open in the next couple of weeks. The role has a tennis focus so looking for someone who is passionate about the sport from watching it to being a player! The role benefits from being part of a busy leisure facility so there is good footfall and already another retail offering on site.
The coordinator would be responsible for the achievement of monthly targets, operational efficiency and ensuring, exemplary customer experience as well as stock ordering and stock services.
This role would suit a candidate who has had the benefit of formal retail training in an innovative and new opening shop
It is essential that you have the following qualities:
* Proven leadership ability, and the ability to take direction
* Experience in a customer service business; preferably in retail
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Basic computer skills
* Hardworking and diligent, possessing both honesty and personal integrity
* Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and communication skills
* Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
* Be available to work a varied schedule, based on the needs of our unique retail business ( this will include evening and weekends)
* Physical requirements: lift/carry/move stock where needed
* Ability to work independently
*Previous cash handling experience
* Passion for health & fitness
My client offers a competitive bonus scheme, in-house and external training courses , discounts on services, products and much more and the opportunity to work for one of the leading health and fitness brands in the UK.
Please note due to expected high volumes of applications only those candidates fitting the brief will be contacted. If you have not heard within 14 days please count yourself as unsuccessful in your application