Resort General Manager- Devon - Competitive + bonus + car + benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to manage a fabulous Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort in the South West of England going through an incredible transformation.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your 100+ team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their golf, fitness, spa, kids, food and beverage and event offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing department to develop their sales strategy to drive occupancy, new member sales and events.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support with the development of the site with new CAPX projects.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on and strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 3-years- U.K. based experience as a Hotel General Manager or Resort General Manager in a property incorporating extensive golf, leisure or spa facilities.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting large high performing teams and taking them through change.
- CAPX project management experience.
There are fantastic benefits working for this award winning brand including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, uncapped bonus, contributory pension, healthcare and car allowance.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.