Relationship Manager - Health and Fitness Milton Keynes up to 35K
I am looking for a client relationship manager to work for a market leading brand in the health and fitness industry who continue to expand rapidly throughout England and Wales through franchising. Your remit will be to work closely with the franchisee from the moment they have signed their agreements up to and including the time when their health club is launched. This journey will typically take between 6 and 12 months from finding premises, securing planning approval, fit out, recruitment, health and safety, staff training to the digital and traditional marketing launch campaigns,. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring communication with franchisees is seamless across every area
- Liaise across all internal departments finding answers and solutions to a multitude of questions and queries.
- Responsible for guidance and advice with regards to preferred suppliers, costings and budgetary management
- Managing and directing the team administrator
- Producing reports and statistics accurately mapping each journey and each franchisee
We are keen to talk to candidates who have:
- Either relationship management or membership management experience, ideally within the leisure industry
- First class organizational, planning, communication and IT skills
- The confidence and credibility to work and board level and with High new work individuals/entrepreneurs.
- Ability to multi task and consistently deliver an exceptional service
Interviews area immediately available.