Regional Commercial Manager - Swimming Tuition Provider -London
£35,000+ £5000 bonus
Our client is an award winning private swimming tuition provider with venues across London. Due their expansion we have been asked to find a Regional Commercial Manager to oversee the performance of a number of new venues in London.
- To coach, support, lead and motivate a team of Swim-Coordinators across the venues
- To develop business strategies to ensure local programmes maximise operating profits by driving occupancy, top line revenues and student number targets.
- To monitor the high standards of programme delivery and ensure students have an outstanding customer experience and are supported in reaching their goals.
- To be accountable for the safety and security of the business by ensuring that all swimming products services and comply with all legal, statutory and Health and safety requirements.
- Act as the brand ambassador at all times, developing strong relations with clients, partners and stake holders.
- Experienced in recruiting, developing and driving high performing teams in a KPI driven environment.
- Proven track record in growing a business through customer acquisition, retention and enhanced programming strategies.
- Have an understanding of the health and safety implications of providing services to children in a wet-side environment.
You will most likely be working in the fitness, sports and leisure industry as a Club Manager, General Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Sales Manager or Swimming Development Manager. Swim programming experience would be highly advantageous.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience