Pub Manager -with Accommodation Paignton Devon 25-27K +bonus
An exceptional opportunity to lead the team at a beautiful 15th Century Coaching Inn set in the heart of the Devon Riviera on the outskirts of Paignton. The position comes with a 2 bedroom flat above the pub. The pub has great facilities and in addition to being the local to a well-established holiday park, caters for the local trade with a wide range of weddings, functions and events throughout the year with seating for 100. We are looking for a hands on manager who can drive the business forward:
- All aspects of licensing, food and health & safety compliance in line with the law
- Providing an excellent customer experience across all areas of the operation
- Creation and delivery of sales driving activity including events and functions
- Coaching and guiding the team - to get the best out of them every day
- Being able to spot talent and develop individuals to reach their potential
- Financial management of the business to deliver profit growth
We are keen to talk to candidates with the experience, personality and drive to take this pub forward. Previous managerial experience working within a holiday park or branded operation would be beneficial.
In addition to a basic salary of 25-27K dependent on experience, the position comes with a 2 bedroom flat above the pub, an annual performance related bonus, 30 days annual holiday, complimentary gym membership. deeply discounted family holidays across any of the group's holiday parks and genuine opportunities for future career progression.
Interviews are imediately available.