Personal Trainer - Bootcamp Instructor Hyde Park
up to £26,000 +5K bonus
I am looking for a full time personal trainer/bootcamp instructor who will thrive in a business that market leads in the provision of outdoor bootcamps throughout the UK. Your responsibility will be to manage a comprehensive programme of bootcamps in the morning, at lunchtime and in the evening in Hyde Park and other iconic locations in Central and SW London.
Reporting into a regional manager your role will be to:
- Take around 15 group bootcamp sessions and up to 20 hours of personal training.
- Deliver classes and sessions in accordance with brand standards and that feedback and NPS targets are achieved.
- Responsible for all the logistics in terms of provision and quality of equipment.
- Plan resource for classes at all sites in area to correct ratio of Instructor to members
- Manage and coordinate freelance instructors to fulfull and expanding programme of classes
- Directly manager a number of freelance instructors
- Setting personal progression targets for members and working with them to achieve their individual goals
- Optimise retention and grow membership through local outreach and business development, existing member referrals and converting trials.
Given the brand I am working with we are very keen to meet candidates who have either a military background or who have gone into personal training after a career in professional sport and who will thrive leading a bootcamp class outdoors in all weather conditions. You will need to be level 3 Qualified and hold a driving licence.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 26K, my client offers an incentivised scheme for PT sessions and an annual bonus scheme of up to 5k based on hitting the profit targets for your area. Additional benefits include 25 days holiday per annum, ongoing training and academic qualifications, free membership and travel expenses between training locations.
Interviews will take place on 25th April 2019 in SW London.