I am recruiting for a confident, ambitious and outgoing superstar to join their team in Scotland, preferably with a strong background in Hospitality Operations or Hospitality Recruitment.
You will be on the front line - on boarding and training the Members (staff) as well as
maintaining relationships with the business Partners (venues). Your role will be to ensure that the Partners are happy and that the Members stay well informed and receive the support that they need.
You will also be responsible for keeping an eye on the very clever platform, ensuring that the
algorithm is matching the correct staff to the correct roles and making sure that the business fill each shift posted by their Partners, as well as maintaining relationships face to face - making sure everyone has a brilliant and flawless experience.
The role is based in Edinburgh with some travel to Glasgow needed. Working hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday but may require some weekend and evening work periodically to suit the needs of the business, ensuring the business is available for the Members and Partners every step of the way.
● Outgoing people person with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● A keen eye for detail
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can make sound decisions under pressure
● High energy level and are a 'glass half full' kind of person
● Empathetic with knowledge of what goes into great service
● Self-starter with lots of initiative
● Great presentation skills
● Personal License Holder
● Manager or supervisor-level operational background in hospitality industry such as
Hotels, Contract Caterers, Event Caterers, Pubs / Restaurant chains
● Hospitality Temporary Recruitment Experience
● Answering incoming queries from both the Members and Partners
● Overseeing shift fulfilment
● Completing Member and Partner associated support work
● Account Management - Making sure that the partners are always happy
● On boarding - Searching for, vetting and training the Members in predominantly Front
of House (Bar and Waiting staff) but also occasionally BoH for KPs to CDPs and