Operations Manager- Family Attraction - Littlehampton - £24,000-£28,000
Our client is an innovative and fun family attraction offering a huge range of sports and activities for all the family and we are now looking for an Operations Manager to support with the running of the centre.
* Lead, coach, support and inspire your team of junior managers and team members.
* Ensure the centre is well maintained, safe, clean and operates smoothly day to day.
* Ensure customers receive a fantastic experience with each and every visit.
* Coordinate the sites activities and departments, reacting to the changing flow of customers swiftly.
* Act as General Manager in their absence.
* Contribute to the successful running of the wider business
* A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* At least three-years-experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
* Extensive operational experience in a similar child friendly environment as a Senior Duty Manager, Deputy Club Manager, Operations Manager or Assistant General Manager.
* Passionate about customer service and improving the well-being of children
* A flexible approach to work as working evenings and weekends will be required.
* Living within a 40 minute commute of the site
In return for your hard work and commitment, further training and development will be provided to help you progress your career.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!