South West London
up to 30K
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations manager to work at a fast paced leisure operation in South West London. This is an exciting and varied role and ideally suited to a candidate who enjoys a fast paced and dynamic leisure environment, managing a large team of over 50 front line staff to deliver a great customer experience.
- You will set and manage the rotas within budget and ensure staff are effectively allocated across the opening hours of the park.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
- You'll play a key role in ensuring the programming and party planning is optimised throughout the week
- Responsible for health and safety and operational compliance across the park
- You will be working on a shift basis with responsibility for opening and closing
We are looking to offer the successful operations manager candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 30K dependent on experience. All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week.
Interviews are immediately available,