Operations Manager Residential Holiday Park up to 28K + 20% bonus + live in family accommodation Surrey Hills
We are looking for an operations manager to work at a well-established 200 lodge residential holiday park spanning 26 acres in a fantastic rural location in the Surrey Hills, nr Guildford. Working in a close knot team of 15 full time staff, this is a hands on role where you will work very closely with the general manager. In addition to leading on the day to day operations will gain an insight into all aspects of running the park including sales, budgets, siting and upgrading new lodges. It is preferred that the successful candidate will live on park, a high quality two bedroom lodge is made available for the successful candidate. The typical working week will see you working Monday to Friday typically between the hours of 8am and 5pm. There is a requirement to cover the out of hours phone three times a week although weekend working is not typically required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coach and lead the maintenance, landscaping, security and external contractors across the park
- Take ownership for statutory responsibilities including health and safety legislation
- Monitor and act on owner's feedback and take actions to address issues, setting appropriate action plans and targets with the team.
- Ensure the maintenance team respond promptly and carry out repairs professionally and in a timely manner
- Interact and network with the owners, team and suppliers to achieve a positive culture across the whole park.
- Support the sales team where required to ensure the park meets and exceeds its new sales targets
- Work with the GM in setting and managing budgets across all operational areas
We are keen to talk to candidates who have the following a solid understanding of operations and facility management who can demonstrate a proven record of delivering creative solutions to customer suggestions and concerns and engaging and inspiring their teams at every level. A background in the holiday park, leisure or hotel industries would be desirable.
Interviews are immediately available.
Due to the anticipated high level of interest in this opportunity only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.