Operations Manager Central London 40-45K +6K bonus
I am looking for an operations manager to join one of the largest and most prestigious health clubs in London. As operations manager you will be responsible for a team of 50 staff and work with a number of team leaders and supervisors:
- Responsible for the front of house, maintenance and housekeeping teams to deliver an exceptional member.
- Effectively manage team performance, setting targets, giving feedback, developing and supporting team members.
- Take full responsibnility for the club in the abscencxe of the GM
- Innovate and enhance ways of working to enhance the member experience.
- Optimise effective rota management
- Responsible for Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Relationship management with contractors and suppliers.
- Support the sales team as and when required with show rounds and tours.
We are keen to talk to existing club managers looking to further their career by joining one of the most prestigious and successful premium operators in the industry or potentially an operations manager at a premium full service club who is already on a step up to GM programme. Interested candidates will need to demonstrate exceptional leadership and people management skills with the confidence and credibility to lead a huge team servicing several thousand members on a daily basis. There will be significant training and coaching of the successful candidate witha clear progression plan to promote to GM within 2 years.
Interviews are immediately available.