My client is seeking a high calibre Head of Operations to ensure our end to end business effectiveness and to engage both at a strategic and operating level to meet our ambitious growth projections. The Head of Operations directs, sets out and coordinates our internal and external delivery as defined by our company policies, goals and objectives; to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with agencies as a Senior Manager or Operations Manager
This role will be a good mix of working in the background with the Senior team implementing plans but also be customer focusing ensuring what is on offer is satisfying the clients and ensuring they get exactly what they require to allow the business to grow strenth to strength.
- Identify improvement areas, plan and implement process/systems to boost company effectiveness
- Establish the best ongoing support for Members to ensure they know they are listened to, and that there is a functioning feedback loop to assure high Member engagement
- Continuously monitor Partner customer service standards for high level feedback to Partners, and cross company feedback to achieve world class levels of service, and ensure actions achieve these purposes
- Support and manage large Partner tenders, PSL and other significant contracts assuring with the Sales team all risks are considered, handled and capable of being met; Involved in the roll-out of large contract requirements; Consider manual workarounds and then pushing towards technology and automation road map
- Execute plans designed to meet company goals by adapting policies while coaching employees
- Engage closely with other departments to promote efficient optimisation, coach, and deliver results
- Manage and develop our offices and infrastructure to ensure all teams have excellent work environments with the necessary systems and equipment to maximise productivity and engagement. To be part of the forefront of supplier negotiation, onboarding and engagement.
This role will meed a very proactive manager who has experience drawing up KPI systems and data analysis and tracking systems to ensure an effective service.