My client is looking for an energetic, confident and vibrant individual with excellent attention to detail. The role will involve onboarding Members on-demand workforce of bartenders, waiters, hosts and kitchen-porters) in order to help grow the workforce and maintain balance with their ever-increasing demand. You will also act as liaison for partners for their first shifts with the company, to which end you will attend first/important check ins to ensure Member attendance and quality and be available for last minute issues during these shifts. You'll do this across Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham.
As my client continues to offer more roles to their partners they are looking for someone who has had exposure to back of house (BoH) roles such as Kitchen Porters and Chefs of different levels - be it directly or indirectly.
* Confident in presenting to large groups
* Knowledge of running hospitality training assessments
* Highly autonomous and adaptable, and happy to travel across the Northwest
* Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
* Well-presented with excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
* Highly motivated and resilient with a strong desire to succeed
* Previous experience within Hospitality with a focus on FoH and/or BoH roles
* 12 months experience within hospitality, specifically F&B
* Interview experience a plus