National Apprenticeship Manager- Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator
Central Midlands/Nationwide £45,000-£55,000 +Benefits
Our client is one of the leading sports fitness and leisure operators in the U.K. renowned for developing and progressing their internal talent. They are now bringing in their Apprenticeship Programme in house and as such are looking for a National Apprenticeship Manager to head up the scheme both strategically and operationally.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Set up and deliver an unrivalled apprenticeship programme and develop training packages for the wider business.
- Set high standards throughout the programme and create an infrastructure to ensure these standards are adhered to promoting high performance throughout the scheme.
- Recruit, coach and lead the Trainer Assessors team, Apprentice Administrative Team and Technical Certificate Tutors.
- Working closely with key partners and stake holders including OFSTED and The Skills Funding Agency to ensure the programmes are viable and successful.
- Take full financial control for funding and operational costs.
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- A depth of experience managing apprenticeship programmes for a national organisation.
- Detailed knowledge of apprenticeships at a senior level including the impact the delivery of the scheme has on the wider business.
- Ideally experience within the sports, fitness and leisure sector and if not you will certainly be passionate about of living an active lifestyle.
- Ideally training and assessing experience within the sports, leisure and fitness arena.
- Flexible approach to work- travelling around the country will be required for the role as will spending two to three days a week at the Central Midlands Head Office.
There is huge potential to grow the apprenticeship programme and the goal is to make it the most enviable Apprenticeship Programme in the industry by producing the future business and activity leaders of tomorrow.
For more information on this exciting post please click apply and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch immediately.