Internal Multi Channel Sales Executive Gaming Industry London and South 40K + 5K car allowance
I have an outstanding opportunity to work for a market leading operator within the gaming industry in a newly created role as internal multi-channel sales executive covering London and the South of England. I am keen to talk to candidates who are confident and engaging and who will be able to coach and teach teams from the GMs and Casino Operations Managers through to from line staff to overcome barriers and build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and their customers. A knowledge of gaming and casinos is definitely advantageous but is not essential.
- To drive a range of cross channel business change initiatives between retail and digital by acting as a key communicator, influencer and educator on multi-channel opportunities
- Delivering education content in face to face and online training sessions with passion and in an engaging way.
- To act as a key operational support by ensuring a first-time execution of change initiatives is achieved through the effective education of the incumbent team
- Provide education to club employees around digital product verticals and sign up processes.
- To provide solutions to specific problems relating to digital products, campaigns
- Monitoring and benchmarking against competitors' multi-channel programs in the designated region. Act as a constant and pivotal link between the venues and the central marketing team to ensure that the promotional, communication, social and creative strategies and activities are aligned
We are keen to talk to candidates who have the following:
- Strong understanding, knowledge and passion for the gaming industry, ideally with experience in the industry or multi-channel.
- Experience with educating teams on new products and initiatives and overcoming challenges.
- Good level of computer skills in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to take a consultative, influential approach.
- Excellent communicator- able to explain complex idea and concepts in a straightforward manner
- Self-starter who is happy to spend significant time based in field operations
- Organised, well-structured and able to meet business expectations on quality of work and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong emphasis on persuasion and influencing.
- Experience of stakeholder management.
- Driving licence
In addition to a highly competitive basic of 40K, there is a car allowance of £5075 with fuel card, and 23 days annual holiday plus bank holidays. The position is initially available on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Due to the anticipated high interest in this opportunity only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.